To Our Customers, Suppliers, and Curtze Team Members,
The following steps are being taken to mitigate the potential spread of the corona virus (COVID-19).
• All employees are following the well-publicized recommendations of the CDC – see link below.
• Frequent sanitizing of common touch surfaces throughout all facilities.
• Hand sanitizers are placed at the entrances for use upon entry and exit.
• Reinforcement of employee hand washing policy.
• All buildings are temporarily closed to all visitors.
• External team members are encouraged to enter our building only if necessary.
• Drivers, and others with external responsibilities to practice social distancing and wash hands regularly.
• Delivery procedures have been established to ensure the safety of our customers and drivers.
• Drivers and service techs are wearing face coverings while performing work for customers.
•Team members on site are practicing social distancing and encouraged to wear face covering.
• Will call orders are called in and customers pick up product without leaving vehicle.
Note: FDA states that: "Currently there is no evidence of food or food packaging being associated with transmission of COVID-19". - see link below.
Together we can take these basic precautions to keep our partners and our team safe.